Throughout 2022-23 we've continued to improve, adapt and innovate so that you:
- have trust in the value of IP
- confidence in our ability to meet your needs
- are empowered to access and benefit from IP rights ownership.
On Wednesday 18 October our Annual Report 2022-23 was tabled in Parliament.
Some of our key achievements include:
- maintaining our administration of high quality and customer-centric IP rights in support of Australian business and innovation
- increasing our influence and contribution across the entire IP ecosystem
- providing excellent experiences for our customers underpinned by contemporary and accessible products and systems
- focusing our efforts on identifying, building and maintaining our workforce capabilities so we're positioned to meet the current and future needs of the IP rights system
- supporting and enhancing a wide array of digital services that positively influence the customer and staff experience.
You can download the full report or view online.